The ongoing evolution of the commercial truck industry was on full display at The Work Truck Show® 2017 in Indianapolis, Indiana, last week. More than 500 exhibiting companies highlighted a wide range of new products and technology designed to make work trucks more efficient and productive on the job, including advances in electrification; diesel, gasoline and advanced fuel powertrains; light-weighting … even augmented reality and solar power. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.
- eNow wins “Top 20 Product for 2019” from HDT for its All-Electric Solar-based Refrigeration System
- eNow to exhibit at NTEA Work Truck Show
- Fontaine Modification to Install eNow Solar Systems
- eNow featured in Transport Topics