WARWICK – Solar-energy equipment supplier eNow Inc. just locked down a new big investor. Canadian Solar Inc., a leading solar provider in the global market, has purchased a 10 percent stake in eNow, the Warwick-based company announced Thursday.
Our Recent Posts
- RIPTA buses mounted with eNow solar panels
- RIPTA adds eNow Solar Systems to Cut Battery and Maintenance Costs
- eNow demos solar systems at NACV – #1 Truck Fleet Show
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL says “Use of solar can boost efficiency.”
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.