eNow announced the availability of its Wireless Monitoring System for commercial transportation. The primary purpose of the system is to provide commercial vehicles with a state of charge (SOC) and state of health of the batteries. A key advantage of eNow’s solution is that it looks at both the source and usage of power, enabling one to understand the power balance between all inputs and outputs. As such it is both a battery and power management system, with the ability to also monitor air conditioning, hotel loads, and liftgate usage. It can be easily accessed via smartphone, PC, Mac, or tablet. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- RIPTA buses mounted with eNow solar panels
- RIPTA adds eNow Solar Systems to Cut Battery and Maintenance Costs
- eNow demos solar systems at NACV – #1 Truck Fleet Show
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL says “Use of solar can boost efficiency.”
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.