eNow announced the availability of its Wireless Monitoring System for commercial transportation. The primary purpose of the system is to provide commercial vehicles with a state of charge (SOC) and state of health of the batteries. A key advantage of eNow’s solution is that it looks at both the source and usage of power, enabling one to understand the power balance between all inputs and outputs. As such it is both a battery and power management system, with the ability to also monitor air conditioning, hotel loads, and liftgate usage. It can be easily accessed via smartphone, PC, Mac, or tablet. (Click here to read full article on worktruckshow.com)
Our Recent Posts
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.
- eNow wins “Top 20 Product for 2019” from HDT for its All-Electric Solar-based Refrigeration System
- eNow to exhibit at NTEA Work Truck Show
- Fontaine Modification to Install eNow Solar Systems
- eNow featured in Transport Topics