eNow is ready and eager for a world where solar power turns vehicles into mobile charging stations.That was the message delivered by president and founder of eNow, Jeff Flath, at a press conference at this year’s North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show. “I founded the company in 2011 to bring solar-based auxiliary power units to the trucking industry,” he said. eNow systems pair medium- and heavy-duty vehicles with solar panels, to turn them into mobile power stations on the go. To date, eNow’s core business includes Class 8 truck and trailers and RVs and school buses.
Our Recent Posts
- RIPTA buses mounted with eNow solar panels
- RIPTA adds eNow Solar Systems to Cut Battery and Maintenance Costs
- eNow demos solar systems at NACV – #1 Truck Fleet Show
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL says “Use of solar can boost efficiency.”
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.