eNow is ready and eager for a world where solar power turns vehicles into mobile charging stations.That was the message delivered by president and founder of eNow, Jeff Flath, at a press conference at this year’s North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) show. “I founded the company in 2011 to bring solar-based auxiliary power units to the trucking industry,” he said. eNow systems pair medium- and heavy-duty vehicles with solar panels, to turn them into mobile power stations on the go. To date, eNow’s core business includes Class 8 truck and trailers and RVs and school buses.
Our Recent Posts
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.
- eNow wins “Top 20 Product for 2019” from HDT for its All-Electric Solar-based Refrigeration System
- eNow to exhibit at NTEA Work Truck Show
- Fontaine Modification to Install eNow Solar Systems
- eNow featured in Transport Topics