eNow, the first developer of advanced mobile solar systems for trucks, is also pioneering solar-powered refrigeration systems for trucks. From medium-temp 24-foot, Class 7 straight trucks to more powerful solar-electric systems for 53-foot trailers. In fact, early adopter C&S Wholesale Grocers, the largest, privately-held food distributor in the country, recently signed on to test a trailer under the hot California sun this summer. You can read about eNow’s pioneering solar technology initiatives in this new brochure. Download here.
Our Recent Posts
- RIPTA buses mounted with eNow solar panels
- RIPTA adds eNow Solar Systems to Cut Battery and Maintenance Costs
- eNow demos solar systems at NACV – #1 Truck Fleet Show
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL says “Use of solar can boost efficiency.”
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.