A new real-time wireless monitoring system is being offered by eNow for its solar-powered auxiliary energy systems for fleets, to help them monitor the “state of charge” for truck batteries. (Click here to read full article on fleetowner.com)
Our Recent Posts
- RIPTA buses mounted with eNow solar panels
- RIPTA adds eNow Solar Systems to Cut Battery and Maintenance Costs
- eNow demos solar systems at NACV – #1 Truck Fleet Show
- COMMERCIAL CARRIER JOURNAL says “Use of solar can boost efficiency.”
- “Refrigerated and Frozen Food” magazine covers eNow Solar-electric reefer technology.