The Maple Solar System is a multi-function device that acts as a light source and a charger. It’s a convenient source of mobile power for outdoor activities, such as camping, boating, and hiking, or in the event of a power outage. The system includes a solar module, LED lamp, and USB port.
The Maple System will provide 3,200 iPhone charges during a battery system lifetime of two years (USB cable included).
- 3-watt Solar module: Converts sunlight into electricity
- 4400 mAh Li-ion battery: Stores energy generated by solar module
- LED lamp: Adjustable, with three power modes up to 100 Lumen
- System controller: Protects battery from overcharge and over-discharge, protects USB output from overload and short circuit, solar module and battery from reverse polarity
- Charging indicator: Shows charging status
- USB port: Charges smart phones and other small electronic devices
- Battery & USB status indicator: Shows battery over-discharge or low voltage and USB output overload or short circuit